- WasserhahnTap golden European style kitchen single handle faucet pull style sink hot cold faucet 360 redation
- A GYLFDC Pot FillerWall Mount Faucet, Single Hole Two Handle Folding Stretchable Double Joint Swing Arm Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet, Stainless Steel Brushed Finish Sink Faucet,F
- MDesign Deep Plastic Home Storage Organizer Bin for Cube Furniture Shelving in Office, Entryway, Closet, Cabinet, Bedroom, Laundry Room, Nursery, Kids Toy Room - 12 x 8 x 8 - 4 Pack - Clear
- G NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Hot And Cold Jade Mixer Single Lever Single Hole D
- Hallmark 2016 Christmas Ornament Master of the Universe He-Man Ornament
- Towero Faucet brass redating universal joint water sink sink kitchen faucet bath hot and cold water kitchen faucet
- Wanlianer-Home Antique Brass Shower Faucet Bathtub with 8 Inch Shower Head + Hand Shower for Bathroom (color Brass)
- Jduskfl Faucet Kitchen Faucet Net Faucet Bathroom Faucet New Design gold and Chrome Hot and Cold Bathroom Taps Washbasin Counter Basin Mixer Faucet,Chrome 4
- QIMEIM Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Tap Mixer Wash Sink Faucet Professional Extendable 360 ° redatable with Pull-Out Handshower Single Lever Chrome Brass High Spout Bathroom Mixer Taps
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin mixer Small shark mixing faucet Small Shark A Small shark full copper hot and cold basin, height 18cm
- 3 HomJo Kitchen Faucets 360 Swivel Antique Brass Porcelain Mixer Tap Bathroom Basin Mixer Hot Cold Tap Antique Faucet , 3
- Grohe Rapido Smartbox - Shower Systems - Universal Concealed Inssizetion Unit - DN 15-35600000
- Waterfall Semicircle Doormat Double Waterfalls Flow to Natural Green Lake with Bushes and Grass Like Garden Print Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Green
- Happy st. patrick's dayFIY6391 15.7x23.6In+15.7x47.2In Findamy Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for St. Patrick's Day Theme Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In
- Barture Coat Rack Single Pole Standing Wood Household Simple Floor Clothes Storage Rack for Bedroom Living Room H68.89 Inches (color White)
- Artzfolio Romantic Six Winged Angel Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 16.8Inch
- Modern Fashion Mattress,Comfort Mat,Tatami Mattress-A 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- Benzara BM182790 Leather Upholstered Twin Size Platform Bed, Black
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper washer taps, single-Express Open the tap and drag the pool rust Taps
- Hillhead Contemporary Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Mixer Tap Oil Rubbed Bronze Two Handle Hole
- Oudan ?European Style Retro Style Copper Basin Hot And Cold Sink Mixer Taps
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.