Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Mystic Semicircular CushionBig Mystic Tree with Big Thorns Branch in Light Spooky Night Fantasy Illustration Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Teal White
- DDSS Door mat Floor mat - Polyester TPR, Blanket Thickening, Soft Skin-Friendly, Home Bedroom Bathroom Porch Absorbent Non-Slip Cartoon Floor mat - 3 colors, 3
- Foldable Thickening Green Tatami Mattress Dormitory Student Non-Slip Sleeping Pad (color 4, Size 90x200cm)
- B Copper Faucet Cold and hot washbasin Faucet washbasin Faucet A
- Kitchen Faucet Single Hole Oil Mill Bronze Pull Out Pull Down Deck Inssizetion Antique Brass Single Handle Single Hole
- Faucet-4456 WTL Instant water heater Variable frequency constant temperature hot water treasure
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers