Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Home Decor Bedroom Decoration Nordic Six-Piece Metal Candlestick Crystal Candlestick Wrought Iron Candlestick Decoration
- JCAFA Shelves Wooden Shelf Floor Multi-Layer Storage Rack Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Bathroom Toilet Storage Rack (color Grey, Size 13.38 12.99 30.70in)
- Lavatory Sink Faucet, Single-Handle Bathroom Tap Mixer Chrome Lead-Free Drip-Free Multifunctional redation-B
- The Lakeside Collection Set of 2 Remote-Controlled Outdoor Wreath
- WALL LIGHT HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet The copper hot and cold split basin faucet 8-inch basin Faucet Kitchen Sink Taps (color A Small 30 30cm)
- Dwthh pink gold Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Mixer Tap Deck Mounted Hot and Cold Tap Sink Brass Faucet
- Ginger 2810 SN Surface Robe Bath Towel Hook, Satin Nickel
- Progress Lighting P5108-09 1-Light Mini-Pendant with Etched Glass, Brushed Nickel
- Maifeini European Antiques Brass Bathroom Faucet, ?Single Handle Faucet Mixing Of Hot And Cold,?Bathroom Has Exacerbated The Basin Series, Basin Mixer?G
- WALL LIGHT HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Black waterfall faucet full copper hot and cold bath-tub bench hand wash basins wash basins
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers