Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Peaceip Solid Wood Floor Clothes Rack Racks Hangers Bedroom Living Room Hangers Fashion Racks
- Winsome Wood Solid Wood Parkland Pub Square Table
- Pop Shop Layered Polka Dot Bed in a Bag Queen Pink
- Hardware House 426239 Single Handle Tub Shower Faucet With Acrylic Handle Chrome
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Pull kitchen faucet brushed cold and hot dishes and wash basin water tank, double the cock, D.
- Sectional Sofa Cover - Sectional Couch Covers - L Couch Cover - Soft Polyester Fabric Slipcovers - 1-piece Form Fit Stretch Furniture Slipcover - Microfibra Collection - Bordeaux (Left Chase)
- American Hometex Alexandra Dahlia Quilt Set, Queen
- Diamond Silver CZOOR Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Kichen Faucets Brass Polished golden pink gold Bathroom Faucet Diamond Crystal Single Handle Sink Mixer Taps Hot Cold Water, Polished golden
- Oudan European All-Copper Cold Sink Basin Faucet Mixer with Three Holes Antique Copper Full Bathroom Basin Faucet (color -, Size -)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers