Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Artzfolio Boats & Sea D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 16 X 19.1Inch
- Walnut color 400135mm YNN Solid Wood Partition Shelf Living Room TV Box Wall Mount Background Wall Decorative Laminate Bookshelf (color White, Size 400 485mm)
- Modern Minimalist Style Coat Rack Wrought Iron Floor Hangers Hanging Clothes Racks with Pulleys Removable Simple Hangers (color White)
- BAIF Bathroom Shelf Space Aluminum Material Anodic Oxidation 3 Layer 7mm Tempered Glass Multifunction 6 Size Optional Easy to Clean (Size 37 30cm)
- Puuli 12PCS 5 8 Bearing Steel Universal ball Bearing Steel Base with bolt ball transfer unit 88-99lbs bearing Mounted Bearing Transfer Bearings
- Storage Organiser Household Storage Rack Multi-Layer Movable Finishing Rack with Wheel Living Room Bedroom Shelf (color A, Size Three Layer)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers