Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bathroom Taps?Basin Hot and Cold Bathroom Washbasin Single Hole Hot Cold Water Faucet Sink Tap Basin Sink Mixer Tap and Bathroom puskkp4164-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- C2 Faucet, single hole above counter basin hot and cold water faucet, all copper single handle plating rust and anti-blocking, stable and durable
- Kenroy Home Vidal Floor Lamp, White
- Antique Low) Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper cold water taps full copper cold water faucet bathroom sink single hole basin basin redation, white and silver handle
- Wolfpack 4110060?Chrome Plated Brass Ball Chain 50?m Roll
- Kinetic Basin Mixer Tap in Chrome with Pop Up Waste Size 12 cm H x 12.6 cm W
- Winsome Wood 82115 Henry Accent Table, Natural
- Yellow 10' Length x 3' Width M+A Matting 280 WaterHog Fashion Polypropylene Fiber Entrance Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 12' Length x 3' Width, 3 8 Thick, Charcoal
- Bookcases 2 Layer Desktop Drawer Storage Box Office documents Multi-Functional Drawer Solid Wood Bookcase Bookshelf Organizer
- CONCORD 8 Piece Ceramic Coated -Copper- Cookware 2017 BESTSELLER (Induction Compatible)
- MMAXZ Furniture Metal Industrial Bar Stool Breakfast Kitchen Bistro Cafe Vintage Rustic (Metal) (color Yellow)
- Coohole Coat Rack Hanger Floor Bedroom Multi-Function Rack Clothing & Wardrobe Storage Simple Clothes Rack Home Organizer Ship from USA
- G FS Footstool, shoes Bench Small Stool Stool Home Living Room European Sofa Stool Footstool 36×36×39cm (color A)
- Ranslen Decorative Hanging Wall Mirror 15 Inch Round Rustic Wall Mirror with Hanging Strap for Bathroom Bedroom Living Room Home Decor (Black)
- LJHA ertongcanyi Creative Plastic colord Stool Old Man Pregnant Women Bathroom Stool Household Backrest Bathe Chair (color bluee, Size A)
- Shower Accessories - Shower Heads - Triton Traditional pink Fixed Shower Head
- Oudan Modern high gold hot and cold faucet copper ceramic handle shower faucet (color -, Size -)
- ADOB Toilet Seat with Shell Design Duroplast, Granite, 14805
- Picture Perfect International Giclee Stretched Wall Art by Leonid Afremov After The Date Artists-Canvas 24 x 40 x 1
- LFwbyhd Ld 304 stainless steel kitchen faucet can be redated to wash dishes, hot and cold water faucet environmental predection faucet,C
- Faucet Basin Faucet Kitchen Faucetbathroom Sink Tapbasin Waterfall Faucet Temperature Control Glass Led Single Hole Square Faucet with Lamp Art Basin color
- As CZOOR Antique Kitchen Faucets Chrome Ceramic pink gold Jade Basin Faucet bluee White Porcelain Single Handle Sink Mixer Hot Cold Water, JADE gold
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Round D20 7PM Chandelier Modern K9 Crystal Raindrop Chandelier Lighting Flush Mount LED Ceiling Light Fixture Pendant Lamp for Dining Room Bathroom Bedroom Livingroom 9 GU10 Bulbs Required H13 X D20
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...