Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Short Plating Bathroom Basin Hot And Cold Water Mixing Single Hole Faucet Black Copper Bathroom Basin redating Bathroom Faucet (color High plating) AmzGxp puoajn5463-Bathroom Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- European Wine rackle Goblet Upside Down Wine Glass Holder Home Modern Minimalist Creative Wrought Iron Ornaments set2pcs,gold,L
- Displays2go 20 Shot Glass Display Case Holder Countertop or Wall Mount Shelf
- Momeni NEWPONP-14NVY2380 Newport Collection Area Rug, 2'3 x 8'0 Runner, Navy
- Slanted Acrylic Photo Booth Frames with White Step Up Inserts for 2x6 Photo Strips (200)
- Retro Deluxe FaucetingBrass Material Chrome Plating Modern Design Bathroom Basin Sink Waterfall Faucet Tap Mixer with No Lead
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The copper cold water waterfall faucet square single hole single handle basin lowered basin basin Faucet
- Pink Funeral Urn by Liliane Memorials - Cremation Urn for Human Ashes - Hand Made in Brass - Suitable for Cemetery Burial or Niche - Large Size fits remains of Adults up to 200 lbs - Josephine Model
- 11 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper basin, plus high, cold and hot, Single Hole, sink Faucet 14
- Matte black kitchen faucet, Hot and Cold Faucet Copper main sink sink Faucet can be redated
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin-copper faucet single hole single handle hot and cold white round
- LQY Personality Creative Black Washbin Fucet，Hot And Cold Double Single Hole Sink Washbasin Stainless Steel Hot And Cold Water Tap Sink Brass Single Handle For Bathroom Bathroom Washbasin
- EFFE Built-in mixer with digreener plate 015 PBOX ABS
- Frosted Knob Chrome Chrome Spring Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Dual Spouts 360 Swivel Handheld Shower Kitchen Mixer Crane Hot Cold 2 Outlet Spring Taps,Frosted knob Chrome
- Fraiche Maison Bentley Velvet Plush Print Comforter Set, Full Queen
- PZXY Faucet Kitchen hot and Cold Faucet Sink Faucet Four Square Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
FZHLR Kitchen Faucets Chrome Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Tap Single Hole Handle Swivel 360 Degree Water Mixer Tap Mixer Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...