Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Wapipey Dragon Basin Faucet Antique Brass Bathroom Retro Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap And Water Mixer Tap HJ-13338 Cold Hot puelvx2215-Bathroom Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Small Bench Removable Washable Green Sponge Chair Cover Multifunctional Chair High Stool Dressing Stool Restaurant Bench (color Brown, Size 33x33x45cm)
- Wood Clothes Tree Simple Hatstand Coatrack Hat Rack Credch Base 175cm (color Red)
- Carpi bluee Signature Jumbo Jar
- A Single Faucet Kitchen Sink can be redated to Regulate hot and Cold Copper.
- White MXK-lampe Bathroom Faucet Design Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet Elegant Shape Sink Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Bathroom Sink,Chrome
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucet Deck Mounted 3 Holes Bathroom Sink Faucet Waterfall Spout Mixer Tap
- Antique Bronze PUSMASH hot and cold single lever hot and cold kitchen faucet Swivel antique bronze Kitchen mixer Water tap sink faucet
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Whole Brass Chrome Brass Basin Faucet Art Basin Bathroom Faucet
- Safco Products 3167BL Steel Desk Combination Organizer Rack with 3 greenical 3 Horizontal Sections, Black
- Frozen MEGA Birthday Party Supply Pack For 16 Guests; Plates, Napkins, Tablecover, Cups, Candles, Balloons, Cutlery, Swirls, Snowflake Garland, Frozen Scene Setter and Photo Props, Plus Exclusive Pin
√ Single Handle/Lever Single Hole design for effortless flow and tempreture control Bathroom Vessel Sink Faucet,Deck Mount tub faucet,Lavatory vanity faucets with Flexible single Control
√ Size About:23 cm, Brass Construction Ensuring High quality and longevity,Pefect for Home & Commercial use Lavatory vessel Faucet
√ Durable surface treatment,build to resist scratches, corrosion and tarnishing. Contemporary & Modern Style Basin Mixer tap ,Lead-Free,Durable,Long Time warranty,Easy to Install
√ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Product quality assurance, welcome to purchase,please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any quality issue or you are not happy with your purchase.
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Sink Wall Mount Chrome Wall Mounted Two Holes Single Handle Two Holesbath Taps
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...