- YLG Stainless Steel Shower Set, Circular, Three Functions, Hot And Cold Regulation, Height Adjustable
- Kitchen Sink Tapsbathroom Sink Tapsbasin Faucet Brass Generation Whole Bathroom Cabinet Basin Faucet
- Globe Electric Versailles 60 Floor Lamp, Brushed Nickel, Faux Marble Accent, White Linen Shade, On Off Socket redary Switch 67036
- The Leading Body With Bending Wall Cover All new copper shower faucet bathroom concealed triple bathtub faucet shower mixing valve set ,Square supercharged sprinkler
- Wooden Mallet 4-Pocket Stance Wall Display, Medium Oak
- Mikasa 5203216 Delano Gunmetal Satin 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4
- Faucets Basin Mixer Basin Taps Antique Brass Bathroom Taps Mixer Wash Sink Faucet
- Commercial Kitchen Faucet Stainless Steel Handle Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet Full Copper hot and Cold Single Kitchen Faucet redating White
- Faucet Brass Chrome Hot and Cold Water Simple Shower Copper Hand-Held Booster Shower Head Shower Faucet
- Kitchen Taps Faucetmodern Kitchen Sink Tapsstainless Steelthe Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet of The All Copper Tap Can Be redated at 360 Degrees.
- Amber zheng Negative Ion Booster Shower, Style 2
- Accessori bagno ZHFC ZHFC Bathrooms, antique waterfall, waterfall, water faucet, European type, single hole wash basin faucet, hot and hot mixed faucet, Bronze Faucet
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroombathroom Faucet Deck Mounted Basin Faucet Chrome Single Handle Kitchen Tap Hot & Cold Water Mixer Faucet Bathroom
- DR shoes Rack Wood-4 5 Layer, Clean and Convenient Waterproof and Durable, No Perforation Inssizetion Hollow Design Simple European Style Carved Dustproof Shelf Storage Shelf (Size 80x40x17cm)
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Stainless Steel Black Stoving Lacquer Hot and Cold Water 1 Hole Single Lever Taps for Bathroom Sink
- A 1002350CM Reading pillow Back support pillow Bedside cushion pillow bed backrest predection lumbar pad bed back cushion Soft Case Sofa Large Double Beds Back Household Washable (602350CM , 802350CM , 10023
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.