- G Bar Chair Simple Lifting redation Armchair Household High Stool Stool 7 colors 1 Size (color D)
- Metal Art Studio L0045 'orange Stripe Clock' Contemporary Metal Clock
- redOOY Taps European Copper Antique Basin Faucet Retro Above Counter Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Wine Glass Faucet Bb
- A Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Black antique taps plus high-copper hot and cold basin mixer antique table basin taps, Black
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomkitchen Sink, Hot and Cold, Double Tank Wash Basin
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Basin taps and cold water wash basin mixer marble gold ceramic antique bathroom fau
- Electroplating Retro Faucet Electroplating Retro Faucet Rain Shower Faucets Antique Brass Tub Shower Faucet with 8 inch Shower Head + Hand Shower,Type C
- LQQGXLModern Minimalist Coat Rack, Coat Hanger Hook Wall Hook Shelf Living Room Wall Hanger Bedroom Wall Hanger Creative Foyer Coat Rack (color Beige, Size L)
- Bathroom Rack Toilet Vanity Storage 1-2-3 Triangle Shelf Black Perforated Wall Hanging Bathroom
- XAH@ Kaiping bathroom basket 304 brushed stainless steel sheet baskets square storage basket with double hook 300 long , bright chrome
- Bookcases, Cabinets Shelves Floor-Standing Multi-Function Rack Creative Bookshelf Living Room Racks Kitchen Racks Bedroom Storage Racks Simple Wooden Racks (Size 50cm(19.6 inches))
- 3 Tread Step Stool Indoor Folding Stepladder Iron Small Kitchen Foldable Anti-Slip Ladder for Adults (color Black)
- ANBOO Replacement Part for iRobot Braava 380 380t 320 Mint 4200 5200 Vacuum Cleaner Mop Pad Pro-Clean Mopping Clean Reservoir Pad 5pcs Wick Cap & Mop
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelon-Stage Basin, Washbasin, Faucet, Hot and Cold, Quick-Open Bathroom, Toilet, and Off-Stage Basin, Washbasin and Sink Nozzle
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Pull-Out Hot and Cold Water Taps for Bathroom Sink
- Brushed Bronze 1-Light Design House 514778 Torino 4 Light Vanity Light, Satin Nickel
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.