Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Caroline's Treasures Coton De Tulear Indoor Outdoor Doormat, x , Multicolor 27 18 lczmxo938-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Lake bluee Beanbag Chair Single Sofa Bed Foldable Living Room Floor Lounge Chair Simple Balcony Small Sofa (color Khaki)
- Lady Women's Bags Crossbody Shoulder Scrub Leather Flip Bucket Bag Retro Fashion Bag
- Artzfolio Buddha D3 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- 5 6-layer shoes Rack Shelf Flower Stand Bookshelf Storage Shelf shoes Cabinet Multifunction Household Doorway Entrance Living Room Space Saving (color C, Size 40 24 97CM)
- Personality Retro Alarm Clock European Bedside Clock Creative Clock
- Latex Backing Non Slip Door Mat Dog Cartoonish Beagle Puppy Motif with Winter Attire Cute Little Animal with Human Clothing W4'xL6' Suitable for Family
- Strahl 100053 Vivaldi, 12 oz Double Old Fashion, Set of 12
- Eyepower Professional Handheld Shower Head Set 40 cm Hose Mixer Tap
- Diongrdk Basin Faucet Dual Holder Single Hole Bathroom Basin Faucet Polished Bronze gold Finish Sink Water Tap Mixer
- Hot And Cold Pullable Faucet, Single Hole Liftable And redatable Copper Ceramic Valve Core JINRONG (color Metallic)
- Elite Platinum EPC-55R Maxi-Matic 5.5 Quart Electric Digital Low Pressure Cooker, Red (Stainless Steel)
- Pinzon 300-Thread-Count 100% Cotton Cool Percale Duvet Cover Set, King, Spa bluee
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Pull-Type 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Universal A
- Mangeoo Kitchen Faucet - 360 ° Turnable Faucet Kitchen Extendable Kitchen Tap Sink Mixer Sink Single Lever Mixer Mixer Tap Sink Mixer
- Lutron MA-LFQM-LA 300 Watt Maestro Multi-Location Fan and Light Control, Light Almond
- Eddie Bauer Fairview 5-Piece Daybed Cover Set, Twin, Sand
- Hairpin Risers, Set of 3
- Copper Faucet Basin Chrome High Foot Long Mouth Faucet Single Handle Lift Open Hot and Cold Bathroom Basin Faucet
- StoreYourBoard Ski Storage Rack Freestanding 5 Pair Skis Floor Rack (Standard Skis)
- Pyradecor The Earth 5 Panels Extra Large Modern Landscape Artwork Giclee Canvas Prints Space Pictures Paintings on Canvas Wall Art Ready to Hang for Living Room Bedroom Home Decor XL
- ROKTONG Taps All-Copper Antique Faucet Basin Faucet Above Counter Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Faucet Heightening golden Magic Lamp
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat colorful Elements Printed Doormats for Living Room Bedroom
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...