Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Diamond Lighting Floor lamp gold Metal, White Marble D3363 lcziwr1013-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- SHIQUNC Waterfall Chrome Basin Mixer Tap Monobloc Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin mixer the color table is a Washbasin Faucet dl335a3 basin of hot and cold Faucet
- Decorry 304 Stainless Steel Wire Drawing Single Cold Basin Mixer Bathroom Basin Faucet WashbasinS65-UE6589321566
- BBQBQ Copper kitchen faucet brushed sink washing dish sink faucet pull redating size water cold faucet
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Single hole faucet hot and cold basin of water-saving devices
- Remove Kitchen Sink Mixer Faucet Modern Kitchen Single Pole redating Trough Basin
- WYFC Single handle brass kitchen faucets
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucetcrane Tap Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water Tap 360 Degree redating
- Fashion Basin Faucet Single Cold Hand Wash Bathroom Hotel Faucet Hotel Sink Bar Faucet
- Retro Round Side table Coffee Dining End Table, Wood, Side Table, Sofa Side End Table, Snack Table with Wood Finish Coffee
- Plano Molding 904 Four-Shelf Utility Shelving, White
- JSFQ Household Folding Table Lightweight Portable Dining Table Rectangular Party Table Portable Portable Table Lifting Design Folding Table (color D)
- 6040cm Wall Folding Table White, Large Wood Rectangular Desk Drop-Leaf Table for Kids (Size 60 40cm)
- KAROLA 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Doormat Runner Rug Set Thin Low Pile Indoor Area Rugs Plaid, Lumberjack Fashion Buffalo Style Checks Pattern Retro Style Star with Grid 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x63
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Full Copper Pull Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Single Hole redating Sink Faucet Sink Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...