Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Chrome Brass Faucet Copper 360 Degree Single Hole redating Kitchen and Cold Sink Sink Single Faucet Mixing Valve Faucet Hot Vintage lcdhbg1055-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- O-type, toilet seat with slow soft closure and quick release hinge, white
- 5-Piece Whiskey Decanter and Glass Set. Premium Quality Decanter and 4 Whiskey Glasses with Luxurious and Elegant Box. Liquor Decanters for Bourbon, Wine, Brandy, Gin and Whisky. Dishwasher Safe
- JIAHENGY Sink Mixer Faucet tap European style retro creative personality Vintage Brass Basin Tall Antique Brass Toilet Kitchen bathroom
- brown MQ3000WH Multiquick 3 700-watt Hand Blender, 220-volt (European cord)
- Black Antique Table Basin High) NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap The High-Coppertaps Vanity Area With Antique Table Basin Black Sink Hot And Cold redary Table Sink Low, Zirconium gold
- Luac Fuog Faucet Antique Brass Brass Kitchen Hot and Cold Faucet, Ancient Vegetable Basin Sink Faucet 360 Degree Turn Faucet,Kitchen Faucet
- Bathtub, Pools Soaking Baths Inflatable Adult Home Barrels Environmentally Friendly PC Material Folding Thick Insulation Plastic Barrel-Purple,Large Bathtubs
- 5.5-in Nakiri Shun TDM0742 Premier Nakiri Knife, 5.5-Inch
- Monepain All Copper Kitchen Faucet, Hot And Cold Sink, Faucet, Brass Body, Swivel Faucet, Hot And Cold Dish, Faucet,B Tap
- Decorry European Style All Copper Antique Faucet Washbasin Hot and Cold pink gold Bathroom Cabinet gold Jade Faucet Single Hole Ceramic Disc Spool Hose
- European Chair Solid Wood Stool, Home Bench Dressing Stool Fashion Creative Square Stool Dining Stool Fabric Stool Stool (color B)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Dark Grey Fabric EDLOE FINCH - Mid Century Modern Dining Chairs Set of 2 - Upholstered Fabric Seat - MidCentury Walnut Wood - Dark Grey
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...