Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Sink Faucet Sink Water Deck Mounted Washing Basin Faucet Crane Mixer Tap lcbnrm1672-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Big Green Egg Accessories Ash Tool Slid Out ash Drawer Stainless Steel for Large Big Green Egg Accessories BGE Accessories Green Egg Replacement Parts ash Clean Tool
- JBP Max Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Wash Basin Faucet Retractable 360 Degree redation Practical And Convenient-51,B
- Fuller Brush Angle Broom with Clip-On Dustpan
- Modern High-end Fashion Creative Bathroom Shower 5PCS Waterfall Bathtub Faucet
- ZL-Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall color-Changing Chrome Vessel Single Handle One Hole Brass LED,1
- KAIDEFI All-Copper Antique Basin Faucet European Retro Bathroom Sink Faucet bluee And White Porcelain Hotel Hot And Cold Water Mixer
- Cuisinart CIL22-30HBB CastLite Non-Stick Cast Iron Fry Pan with Helper, 12-Inch, bluee on bluee
- FAJRO Pink pinks and Butterflies Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet Copper 1 Hole Single Lever Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Small Coffee Table Bamboo Wood Side Table Three-Story Sofa Table Drawer Wheel Type Tea Table 2 colors (color Light Brown)
- S908 GPS IP69 Waterproof Smart Belt Helps Improve Sleep Quality, Heart Rate superviseing, and Encourages and Supervises Your Own Exercise Smartwatch-Black
- Green1 Stackable Solid Wood Stools, Creative Dressing Stools, Dining Table Stools, High Resilience Mats, Space Saving, Beautiful and Lightweight
- BJLWT Oak Entrance Key Hanging Wood Creative Wall Hanging Decorative Rack Multifunction Key Box Vanity Mirror, 9.7X10X33.5cm Storage Rack
- PENGFEI Folding Wall-Mounted Table Computer Stand Living Room Shelf Save Space, 2 colors (color A, Size 60x30CM)
- FYERBU Shower Sprinkler Shower Shower Shower Head Five Function Water Saving Pressurized Shower Hand Held Shower Head.B
- Ali@ Adult Net Stent Inflatable Folding Bathtub Plastic Household Bath Tub Durable Dirt adjustable Height easy To Fold Pink, Yellow (65 75cm, 75 80cm) (color Yellow, Size 75 80cm)
- S European Style Copper Retro Faucet, Brushed Single Hole Hot and Cold Basin Tap, Hotel Waterfall Water Tap (square) (Size M)
- JWLT faucets Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet, hot and Cold, Universal redary, 304 wash Basin, Pull Pull Telescopic Flume Faucet,304 Stainless Steel hot and Cold tub
- Ldoons Kitchen Bathroom Copper Retro Basin Hot And Cold Black E Faucet
- Oudan Mixing Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet Single Hole Mixer redating Lavatory (color -, Size -)
- Cold and hot washbasin Faucet Cuboid Pulling Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucet Faucet Single Handle Hot Cold Water Mixer Tap in Chrome
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...