Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Sink Faucet Sink Water Deck Mounted Washing Basin Faucet Crane Mixer Tap lcbnrm1672-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Big Green Egg Accessories Ash Tool Slid Out ash Drawer Stainless Steel for Large Big Green Egg Accessories BGE Accessories Green Egg Replacement Parts ash Clean Tool
- JBP Max Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Wash Basin Faucet Retractable 360 Degree redation Practical And Convenient-51,B
- Fuller Brush Angle Broom with Clip-On Dustpan
- Modern High-end Fashion Creative Bathroom Shower 5PCS Waterfall Bathtub Faucet
- ZL-Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall color-Changing Chrome Vessel Single Handle One Hole Brass LED,1
- KAIDEFI All-Copper Antique Basin Faucet European Retro Bathroom Sink Faucet bluee And White Porcelain Hotel Hot And Cold Water Mixer
- Gourmia GMF600 Thermoelectric Mini Fridge Cooler and Warmer - 4 Liter 6 Can - For Home,Office, Car, Dorm or Boat - Compact & Portable - AC & DC Power Cords - Black
- Flower Frame Wrought Iron Multi-Layer Anti-Rust Pot Rack Living Room Balcony Indoor and Outdoor Plant Storage Rack Multi-Layer Rack (color Bronze, Size 3-Tier)
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Antique simple full copper hot and cold kitchen sink faucet kitchen faucet C as a whole.
- B 60-80CM QianLiJiaJi Bar Stool - Vintage Beauty Chair with PU Cushion can Lift for Bar Kitchen Beauty Stool 3 colors Modern bar Chair (color C, Size 40-55CM)
- B 902596cm Flower racks - Wooden Flower Stand Floor Type Multi-Layer Indoor and Outdoor Rack Mobile Pot Shelf with Roller (color A, Size 105 25 71cm)
- Meeting Room mat W35 x L59 INCH Gothic,Old Retro Arch in The Garden Renaissance Meadow Forest Dark Scary Design Image,Green Beige Easy to Clean, Easy to fold,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- Comfortable Lounge Chair Folding Stool Storage Pouf Footstool Living Room Change shoes Bench，30 30 30cm (color Beige)
- Der Organize Storage cabinets, Metal Three-Tier Storage Car Racks Kitchen Bathroom with Trolley Storage Shelves
- MARCU HOME Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water gold Copper Hot And Cold Antique Retro bluee Led Hand Wash
- Madison Park Teal Tides bluee Teal Ocean Canvas Wall Art 15 Wx30 H 2 Piece Multi Panel, Coastal Wall Décor
- Water Tapdrinking Designer Arch304 Stainless Steel Single Cold Basin Faucet Single Hole Basin Balcony Single Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Clean Water Kitchen Cold and Hot Water Faucet Clean Water Three-in-One Paint Beige Sink Faucet
- bluee XAOBNIU Adult Inflatable Bathtub Household Reclining Folding Tub 165 85 45cm (color Purple)
- Tourmeler Bathroom Products Solid Brass Chrome Finishing Hot And Cold 4 Holes 2 Handles 4 Pcs Bathtub Faucet Taps Mixer-2423,Chrome
- Silver WINZSC Kitchen hot and cold faucet sink faucet can redate refined copper wash basin faucet wx5081057 (color Black)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucet Faucet Single Handle Hot Cold Water Mixer Tap in Chrome
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...