Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- White 45cm DingHome-ca Barstools - Wrought Iron Simple Fashion Breakfast High Chair Creative Bar Stool gold Kitchen Bar Counter
- Chenille Floor Mats Door Mats Living Room Bedroom Mats Bathroom Bathroom Mat Mats Bathroom Mats (color Wine Red)
- GAIXIA Floor-Standing Bookshelf Simple Bookcase Newspapers and Magazines Album Wrought Iron Display Stand Multi-Layer Picture Book Storage Shelf Black 65.5x32x39.5cm Bookcase
- Coat Rack, Free Standing 14 Hooks Multi Coat Stand Garment Rack Metal Clothes Jacket Hanger Tree Peg Hook Umbrella Hat Holder (color Black)
- Letter A Semicircle Doormat First Letter of The Alphabet Shape with American Footballs Athletism Sports Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Brown and White
- Deco 79 35752 Iron, Acrylic, and Green Agate Candle Holders, 12 x 16 , Silver Clear
- redOOY Faucet Basin Faucets Chrome Silver Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Lever Big Square Spout Deck Mounted Mixer Water Tap Hot And Cold Water Tap
- Heritage Lace Farmhouse 18 X3 X14 Wood Footed Serving Board
- Rock a248059001?–?vyhtos White Acrylic Bath?–??–?Vythos?–?170?x 70?HM Total
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers