Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Acclaim Lighting Loft Indoor 1-Light Pendant with Cage, Oil Rubbed Bronze Metal IN11201ORB rareun1518-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Webster WBI243115B Opaque Linear Low-Density Can Liners, Low Density, 16 gal, Black (Pack of 500)
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet,Brass White Painted with gold Copper Wall Mounted Double Handle Basin Hot & Cold Bathroom Basin Faucet.
- Makej Bathroom Basin Sinks Faucet High Water Taps Deck Mounted Chrome Finished & Single Lever Solid Brass Vanity Sink Basin Tap
- PUFF Down Alternative Indoor Outdoor Water Resistant Blanket with Extra Strong Nylon Cover, Full Queen, Pewter
- Faucet, Kitchen Faucet, hot and Cold Faucet Faucet Faucet Faucet Basin Faucet
- Garland Rug BA010W022060K2 Traditional Bath Rug, 22-Inch by 60-Inch, Navy
- A Bubble Bath, Ladies Folding Bathtub, Flower Bath Tub, Thicken Keep Warm Hot Water Bath Lose Weight Beauty Household Spa Milk Tub 65×65cm (color A)
- Mariani Single Lever Bidet Line Pluto Chrome
- FAJRO Brown Horse Sunset Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- PeaceipUS Kitchen Utensils Dishes Storage Shelves
- Star 21 cm Gift Box Trova Candlestick in Mushroom Design with 5 Lights, White Red
- Coffee Semicircle Doormat Rustic Collage of Images Showing Different Kinds of Roasted Grains Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Brown Dark and Sand Brown
- BAIF TowelRackQX Bathroom Shelf，Punch-Free Bathroom Bathroom Shelf Space Aluminum Bathroom Hardware Pendant Set Five-Piece E
- Indoor Outdoor 2PCS Doormat Entrance Welcome Mat Absorbent Runner Inserts Non Slip Entry Rug Funny White Cross Pattern Black Background, Home Decor Inside shoes Scraper Floor Carpet 23 x35 23 x70
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...