Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Retro Deluxe FaucetingLed Chrome Brass Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Vessel Mixer Tap Deck Mounted,Bl0556Bh lclrwz1972-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Canvas Wall Art Row of Five Fishing Rod Pictures Seascape Paintings for Living Room Giclee Premium Quality Artwork HD Prints Modern Home Decor Wooden Framed Stretched Ready to Hang( 60''Wx28''H)
- Essentials Cube Toilet Paper Holder
- Panda Life King Size Cooling Pillow Cover (King)
- J Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The tap and sink, hot and cold, jade, single handle single hole, mixers, bath, redary, W
- Armitage Shanks S361767 Black Conceala 2 Concealed 6 Litre Flush
- Jaclo 8044-BU Brass Showerarm, 90 Degree 12 , Bronze Umber
- Oudan Europe And The United States Retro Styleedot And Cold Single Handlell Copper Single Hole Sink Faucet
- Igspfbjn Above Counter Bathroom Sink Faucet Two in One Copper Combination Single Handle Basin Faucet (color Lead-free plating)
- Faucet Copper washbasin hot and Cold Basin Basin Bathroom Toilet wash Basin Mixed Water Valve delivery 60cm Hose
- WYJW The high-end toilet with copper single hole faucet falls into the cold and hot water tap
- Standing Coat Rack Tree Stylish Wooden Hat Coat Rail Stand Rack Clothes Jacket Umbrella Storage Hanger Organiser 175CM(Wood color)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The sink faucet antique copper antique table basin-wide water faucet basin two holes hot and cold Faucet
- Collapsible Stools with Backrest Folding Seat with Armrest Ultralight Ergonomic Fishing Chair Portable Solid Practical Leisure Beach Chair
- The Dog Bed, Waterproof, relieves The Animal's Arthritis and Hip dysplasia, can be Cleaned (color B, Size S)
- Bowery Hill Metal 24'' Backless Counter Stool in Yellow
- Zinus Compack 6-Leg Support Bed Frame, for Box Spring & Mattress Set, Twin
- Sunkini Solid Wood Round Stool Household Table Stool Adult Thickening Reinforce The Bench High Low Stool Small Wooden Bench Rubber
- Lozse Lozse Contemporary Chrome Finish Brass Three Holes Two Handles Sink tap
- Oudan Creative Faucet Jade Faucet Bathroom Cabinet Faucet gold Plated Faucet A (color C)
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Retro Swan shape hot and cold Washbasin Faucet antique copper single basin-wide below the golden Dragon
- Faucet Lead-Free Square Innovationdeck Mounted Sink Tap Cold and Hot Mixer Tap
- Oudan Vegetables basin kitchen faucet Hot and cold sink faucet Vegetables basin kitchen faucet (color -, Size -)
- AmzGxp All-copper Basin Multi-directional redating Faucet Washbasin Hot And Cold Water Double Hole Faucet
- Oudan Black Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet Kitchen Faucet Copper Core (color -, Size -)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucettap Brass Basin Hot Cold Faucet Deck Mounted Square Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...