Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
CZOOR gold Kitchen Faucet Swivel Sink Faucet hot and Cold Water Mixer torneira,gold lcljxl5863-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- VViViD Pressure+ Heavy-Duty 70PSI Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
- 150mm OPERA 83103M Bath Tap
- White 108 L Panel Pair Lush Decor Reyna Ivory Window Panel Curtain Set for Living, Dining Room, Bedroom (Pair), 108 x 54 L
- D Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Mu Opera Full Brass Body shower faucet and cold water faucet shower set two holes into the wall, copper A
- Vulcan Hart 412787-2 Oven Burner Pilot
- Beistle 66300-BW 144Piece bluee & White Poly Shakers, bluee White
- Antique Swan Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle One Hole Lavatory Deck Mount, Copper Taps
- Wusthof Gourmet 2 Piece Carving Set with Black Epicurean Board
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The sink faucet hot and cold dish washing basin mixer full copper single handle single hole KITCHEN FAUCET
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Basin Faucets Brushed Mixer Handle Top Quality Single Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Brass Water Saving Basin Mixer Tapy10070 Free Shipping
- Ideal Standard Shower, Single Lever Mixer Tap, B0716AA
- J&LILI Whole Copper Chain pulls The Faucet, Washes The washbasin Faucet, The hot and Cold Mix Washes The Faucet
- Small Tea Table Simple Side Table Iron gold Multifunctional Coffee Table
- Hxyan Cat Bed Detachable and Washable Thick Cat Infiltration Bag Closed Brown Short Plush 48 48 15cm
- XIUXIU Mirror Simple Round Punch-Free Frameless Vanity Mirror Bedroom Wall Hanging Decorative Mirror (Size 40 40 cm)
- Japanese Futon Mattress, Tatami Floor Mat Mattress Topper Foldable Thicken for Guests Twin-a 100x195cm(39x77inch)
- MGZDH Umbrella Stand for Home Office Hotel (19 30 50cm) Yellow
- Simple Coat Rack,Hall Tree Entryway Storage Shelf,Storage Rack with Shelf Garment Rack Free Standing Easy Assembly-C 80x38x176cm(31x15x69inch)
- Oudan Antique Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Wall Mounted Extension Hot and Cold and Double-Hole Black High
- Copper Deodorant Shift Shower Floor Drain Antique
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Antique Copper 6 Points A
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...