Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
WBI243115B Opaque Linear Low-Density Can Liners, Low Density, gal, Black (Pack of 500) 16 Webster raygnl2167-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Kitchen Fauct Antique Copper Faucet Kitchen Faucet Vegetables Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Sink Faucet Heightening (color -, Size -)
- OCSEVE 36 Ceiling Fan LED Light Kit Remote Control, Flush Mount Brushed Nickel 3 Blades Ceiling Fan with Light for Indoor Bedroom
- Harper Trucks 106-21 40-Inch High by 19-Inch Wide Welding Cylinder Hand Truck with 6-Inch Pneumatic Wheels
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Hot and Cold Basin Tap Full Brass Body golden basin faucet antique table basin scal
- Basin Taps Hot and Cold All Copper Black Wash Basin Faucet Simple Kitchen Faucet,High
- 18 Large Combination Basket Satin Nickel Ginger 505L PC Splashables Large Wall Mounted Corner Shower Basket, Polished Chrome
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Basin Faucets Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Basin Mixer Tap Bath White and Chrome Faucet
- Fusionbrands CurveUtensil Nylon 5 Piece Set of Essential Kitchen Tools with Wire Display and Storage Rack, Multicolor Grips
- Home Essentials Set of 3 Aqua Chalkboard Rooster Canisters GB
- Pure Garden 50-207 Tabletop Water Fountain
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomsingle Cold Kitchen Washing Basin Basin greenical redary Basin
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique three hole faucet green double the basin faucet retro
- Thicken Warm Dog Basket Bed Cushion Fully Removable and Washable Bite Resistance Non-Sticky Classic Doghouse (Size 35 35 35cm)
- FS Footstool, Stool Solid Wood Fashion Creative Sofa Bench Lazy Small Bench Home Stool (color D)
- Circularity Floor mat Baby high Chair Round Indoor Floor mat Entrance Circle Floor mat for Office Chair Wood Floor Round mat for Living Room Pattern 5'10 Diameter
- Happy Valentine's3007lfsr1448 19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Simple Plain Hand Drawn Sketch Hearts Pattern Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
- Concept Crystal Key Cabinet Together with Magnetic Glass Markerboard K04 Cannabis in Geen Colour
- PENGFEI Wall-Mounted Table Laptop Stand Desk Solid Wood Foldable Coffee Table Kitchen Shelves, Metal Bracket, 3 Sizes (Size 50x40CM)
- redOOY Taps Faucet Hot And Cold Water Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet 7 Word Water
- 2 in. Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer (Antique Brass)
- FANGYAO Modern minimalist bathroom glass wash basin (42014512mm) , single basin
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
2019 New Design Round Concealed Thermostatic Mixer Shower Set Chrome Brass Valve with 8 Shower Head & Handheld, Wall Mounted, 10 Year Warranty
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...