Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Floral,pink Petals Sakura Lily Flowers Blooms Romance Florets Design,Pale Pink Yellow Fern Green Easy to Clean, no Deformation, no Fading Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- Hon Three-Drawer Pedestal File, Mahogany Finish, 15-5 8W X 21-3 4D X 27-3 4H (Bsxbl2162Nn)
- 3-Tier Rolling Basket Stand Full Metal Rolling Storage Trolley Multifunctional Black
- FOTEE Bathroom Accessories - Shower Faucets Sets Complete, Shower Head And Nozzle, With Silicone Nozzle, For The Best Relaxation And Spa Treatments
- J.A. Henckels Four Star 2-Piece Chef's Set
- EAGO R-353LID Replacement Ceramic Toilet Lid for TB353
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers