Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
8 Hlluya Professional Sink Tap Kitchen Faucet Washbasins, baths, hot and cold, and the sink Faucet 11 Mixer lcrohj1222-Kitchen Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Can Be redated Hot and Cold Lead-Free Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelbathroom, Single Hole, Wall Basin, Basin, Basin, Hot and Cold Water Faucet, Bathroom Mixing Faucet.
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Continental hot and cold basin American single hole pink gold-copper E (color D)
- Citizen Decorative pink gold-Tone Table Clock CC1021
- Oudan redary hot and cold faucet Electroplating copper high-temperature paint faucet Anti-oxidant environmental predection single-hole faucet B (color A)
- Bathroom Shower System Rain Mixer Shower Set Wall-Mounted Rainfall Shower Head System Polished Chrome
- Copper Black tap Cold and hot Water tap European Kitchen Pot tap
- Buyartforless The Joker by Ed Capeau 36x24 Giclee Edition Art Print Poster Wall Decor Classic Pop Art Style Batman Gotham Villain
- AJUNR-Stainless Steel-Basin Sinks Bathroom sink Taps Washbasin Bathroom sink Tap Cold Water Hoi Ping Tap
- redOOY Mixing valve stainless steel shower head 304 stainless steel shower faucet set bathroom concealed valve triple bath hot and cold, 304 triple A
- 360 Degree Swivel Good Valued Modern Hot& Cold Mixer，Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet,Easy Inssizetion Kitchen Faucets,Multi-function Folding (color Silver)
- Bathroom Pull-Out Basin Single Hole European-Style Washbasin Washbasin Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbaths Washbasin High Quality Faucet
- 3 434575cm Bar Chair, Dining Chair Kitchen Wrought Iron Stool bar Stool high Stool Multi-color Optional HPLL (color 4, Size 43 45 45cm)
- Taps Kitchen Faucetbathroom Sink Tapeuropean Antique Old Sub-Counters Basin Faucets Basin Sink Hot and Cold Brass Copper Brass Retro Bathroom Faucet
- Tatami Floor mat, Quilted Foldable Cushion mats Queen Size Mattress Student Dorm Single Size futon Mattress Topper Non-Slip Bed Predection pad-B 120x200cm(47x79inch)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...