Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Toilet Stool, Thickening Foot Stool, Squatting, Household Pedestal, Stool, Bathroom Stool
- Patch Magic 72-Inch by 16-Inch Woodland Star and Geese Table Runner
- Pink Newborn Ice Silk Crib Mattress,Baby Ramie Summer Sleeping Mat, Infant Cartoon Sheet Cool Washable Cot Pad,Toddler Nonslip Cradle Strollers Cover Floor Play Toy Cushion,Pink
- Square Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Unicorn,Hand Drawn Rainbow with Doodle Stars and Believe in Wonder Quote Positive Vibes, Multicolor Non-Slip, with Non-Slip Backing,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- Heels and Dresses Non Slip Rugs Collection of Summer Fashion Clothing and Accessories with Young Woman Door Mats for Inside Non Slip Backing 4'x5' Multicolor
- Wine Rack- Wine Cabinet Decoration Creative Wine Rack Wine Rack,bluee
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers