Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Lawn & Garden Various Round Soccer Balls in Air Fast Kick Shoot in Flame Kickoff Space Artsy Sketch Black White for Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 5'x6'
- Compass Semicircle Doormat Giant Seashore All Over Compass in Exquisite Ornate Detailed Motifs Ocean Animal Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Black White
- WeatherRack - Anemometer Wind Vane Rain Bucket designed for SwitchDoc Labs WeatherPiArduino Board and Raspberry Pi Arduino
- New Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Basin Bathroom Washbasin Faucet redating Faucet
- NOGILI Baby Crib Bed Set with 100% Organic Cotton and Bonus Watch Sheet Design Come to Life on Tablet and Phone, Bloom Sparrow, Baby Crib Bed Set for Girls and Boys
- NuLOOM MGDR01A Hand Braided Eliz Jute Rug, 3' x 5', bluee
- Vintage Plated Mixer Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Deck Mounted Washbasin Faucets Cold and Hot Water Mixer Taps
- Mangeoo The cold and hot water high copper rod pink gold heightening European single hole basin faucet,Titanium gold, short
- StayDry Systems Collapsible Water Dam (6) (Water Stopper, ADA Wheelchair Accessible Shower Threshold)
- Xiujie Faucet All Black Shower Head Shower Water Sink Sink Faucet Kitchen Pull Faucet
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers