Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
A Computer Desk Bed Folding Dormitory Lazy Desk Small Table Bedroom Study Desk Lapdesks (color B) with lcaets1155-Desks & Workstations
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- White Modern Solid Wood Barstools, 360 Degree Swivel High Stool with Backs Pu Leather Filled Cotton Pub Chair Counter Bar Stool Chair for Office Bar Home-Black
- LRW Modern Simple Plastic Backrest Chair, Family Dining Chair, Creative Fashion Leisure Chair, Coffee Shop Chair, White Chair.
- Standing Coat Racks Drying Rack Floor Single Pole Home Baby Indoor Balcony Outdoor Drying Rack Bedroom Hanger Hook Simple Clothes Pole -0223
- U Nightstands Plastic Lockers Bedroom Nightstand Round The Corner Cabinet Multifunctional Storage ( color A )
- Specialty Quality Packaging TD40032 Plastic Soup Container, 32 oz, Combo 240 (Pack of 240)
- Faucet Modern Luxury Full Copper 360° redating Faucetsink Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet Basin Sink Faucet
- EGCLJ Simple Single redatable Faucet, High Arc 360°redatable Spout Stainless Steel Construction Washbasin Bathroom Wash Basin Tap
- 660mm Oak Basin Vanity Cabinet Bathroom Storage Furniture Deep Sink Unit
- CS Simple Floor Coat Rack Solid Wood Bedroom Hanger Racks Clothes Racks Home Space
- Bed Computer Desk Folding Small Desk Computer Desk Bed with College Students On The Dormitory Table Modern Minimalist Curved Simple Small Table (color Green)
- whiteo America 221010 Stainless Steel Sink Grid - Fits Diamond Super Single Bowl
- LGSYSYP Bathroom accessories European modern fashion copper chrome family hotel bathroom bathtub faucet basin faucet hot and cold high surface inssizetion sprinkler faucet bath towel towel rack
- SADASD Modern Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper Single Cold 304 Stainless Steel Balcony redatable Washbasin Sink Taps Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle With G1 2 Hose
- Galway Crystal Irish Claddagh Wine Set
- Rainbow Hors D'oeuvres and Finger Food Platter Ceramic Arches Set (arc-en-ciel), dinnerware set, christmas gift for home, oprah designer, must have for holidays, housewarming gift
- Basin Mixer Tap All Copper Black Basin Faucet European Black Ancient Hot Water Faucet Heightened Wash Basin Single Hole American Basin Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Taps Hot And Cold Creative Fashion Faucet Telescopic redation Kitchen Sink Laundry Pool Faucet (color Yellow)
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Black Bronze Hot and Cold Water redatable Single Hole Single Handle Hot and Cold Water
- Oudan Kitchen sink mixer tap solid brass hot and cold water kitchen sink basin mixer tap cold basin mixer tap tall body waterfall (color -, Size -)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Printed Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Rowan,Green Leaves Wild Mountain Fruits Raceme Continuous Seasonal Pattern, Red Apple Green Fern Green with Non-Slip Backing Door Mat Carpet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...