Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
A Computer Desk Bed Folding Dormitory Lazy Desk Small Table Bedroom Study Desk Lapdesks (color B) with lcaets1155-Desks & Workstations
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- White Modern Solid Wood Barstools, 360 Degree Swivel High Stool with Backs Pu Leather Filled Cotton Pub Chair Counter Bar Stool Chair for Office Bar Home-Black
- LRW Modern Simple Plastic Backrest Chair, Family Dining Chair, Creative Fashion Leisure Chair, Coffee Shop Chair, White Chair.
- Standing Coat Racks Drying Rack Floor Single Pole Home Baby Indoor Balcony Outdoor Drying Rack Bedroom Hanger Hook Simple Clothes Pole -0223
- U Nightstands Plastic Lockers Bedroom Nightstand Round The Corner Cabinet Multifunctional Storage ( color A )
- Specialty Quality Packaging TD40032 Plastic Soup Container, 32 oz, Combo 240 (Pack of 240)
- Faucet Modern Luxury Full Copper 360° redating Faucetsink Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet Basin Sink Faucet
- EGCLJ Simple Single redatable Faucet, High Arc 360°redatable Spout Stainless Steel Construction Washbasin Bathroom Wash Basin Tap
- 660mm Oak Basin Vanity Cabinet Bathroom Storage Furniture Deep Sink Unit
- Foldable Tatami Mattress,Non-Slip Futon Mattress,Thicken Foldable Dormitory Overfilled Mattress Predector-D 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- DEED Chair Stool - Round Upholstered Footstools Storage Box Seat Folding Foot Stool Weaving Process with Grass Adult Home Stool
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, Single Hole, redate, hot and cold, the basin and sink mixer 3
- Mini Spiral Compact Fluorescent Bulb 2700K GU24 base 120 volts 13 watt (12-Pack)
- KAIDEFI European Style Creative Antique Basin Faucet All Copper Metal Bathroom Waterfall Sink Faucet High Single Hole Hot And Cold Water Mixing Basin Faucet 黑古
- Calphalon 1932446 Classic Nonstick Stock Pot, 8 quart, Grey
- Comfort Spaces Kienna 3 Piece Quilt Coverlet Bedspread Ultra Soft Hypoallergenic Microfiber Stitched Bedding Set, King, White
- Squishmallow Kellytoy 16 Sophie The Lamb- Super Soft Plush Toy Pillow Pet Animal Pillow Pal Buddy Stuffed Animal Birthday Gift Holiday Easter Spring
- Basin Faucet New Faucet Tap Mixer Chrome Bathroom Brass Sink Mixer Tap Deck Mounted Bathroom Waterfall Faucets
- Bathroom Faucet American Black redating Pull Basin Faucet Bathroom Wash Basin Hot and Cold Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet
- Get Down Art It's All Relative Canvas Artwork by Stephen Fishwick, 16 x 20 Inches (SFOE5-16x20)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Printed Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Rowan,Green Leaves Wild Mountain Fruits Raceme Continuous Seasonal Pattern, Red Apple Green Fern Green with Non-Slip Backing Door Mat Carpet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...