Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
MulFaucet redating hot and Cold Faucet Sink dishwashing Faucet Kitchen Double Outlet Faucet D Kitchen Sink lcnphx1080-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Suit -C The European Media to Aluminum, Bathroom Toilet Toilet Batteries Blond Hanger,Function -F
- Artzfolio Hanuman Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 20Inch
- Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Snow Outside The Window Easy Clean 5' X 7'
- Farmerly Universal Sofa Cover for Lig Room Elastic Sofa Slip Cotton Couch Cover 1 2 3 4 Stretch niture B, 1 seat, Spain
- WP European Antique Faucet All Copper hot and Cold Faucet Retro golden Jade washbasin Faucet Basin Mixer
- JINSH HOME Kitchen Bath Fixture faucet Kitchen Bathroomcopper Plated Jade Single Hole
- IBathUK 300 mm Square Head Wall Mounted Shower Handheld Chrome Push Button Valve Valves
- Alpine PL102T 60W Transformer with Photo Cell and Timer
- Amrapur Overseas Mirandella 5-Piece Reversible Quilted Coverlet Set, King, bluee
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The natural jade full copper gold faucet hot and cold redary table antique wash basin mixer Titanium-gold, pink gold Green Jade Marble
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucethandle Mixer Tap for Bathroom Kitchen Brass
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
YHSGY Kitchen Taps Chrome Brass Kitchen Faucet Vessel Sink Mixer Tap Spring Dual Swivel Spouts Sink Mixer Bathroom Faucets Wall Mounted
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...