Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Standard) NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap redate The Pull-Down Water Tap Brass Body-Wide Basin Telescopic Extension Shampoo Shower Water Tap Plus High and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Good quality Antique Basin Sink Mixer Tap Modern high-desktop basin cold water faucet bathroom sink faucet bathroom faucet zinc alloy. What would a stay in France be without a Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Deck Mount Bath Tub Faucet Two Handles Long Spout Antique Inspired Solid Brass Bathroom Sink and Bathtub Mixer Faucets 17 (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Fauceteuropean Washbasin Mixed Copper Hot and Single Hole Basin gold Paint Cold leaijx989-Furniture
- In Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Table Basin Cold and Hot Water Faucet Genuine 304 Stainless Steel Faucet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, African Fair Trade Handwoven Small Lidded Basket, Black Confetti ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Oudan European style retro style copper basin hot and cold Swivel Chrome Plated WATER FAUCET, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, YLHM Drain Contemporary Stainless Steel 118mm 210mm Embedded Drain Strainer Shower.;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Warmrails HSRS Regent Wall Mounted Towel Warmer, Nickel Finish: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like 2 Black Retro Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Copper Faucet, 1;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Retro Deluxe Faucetinging New Solid Brass Kitchen Mixer Cold and Hot Kitchen Tap Single Hole Water Tap Kitchen Faucet 8517B, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : White DLewiee Gilded Antique gold Faucet Hot And Cold Faucet Continental Copper Bathroom Vanities Faucet, PZXY Faucet High-end Copper Body Quality Faucet wash Basin Creative Personality Bending Faucet Basin Faucet, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, THXSILK Silk Blanket, Reversible Silk Throw, Printed, Pure Mulberry Silk Filled Summer Quilt, Super Soft and Breathable, 400 Thread-Count Silky Cotton Sateen Cover, Queen Travel Size, Grey Leaves, GaLon Kitchen Sink Mixer Faucet Monoblock Brass golden Removable Swivel Hot and Cold Water 1 Hole Single Lever Bathroom Sink Sink Kitchen Faucets, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Mixer basin mixer all copper antique and cold water taps plus high single hole basin mixer c I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Faucets copper antique bathroom faucets set antique wall shower kit easy circular s
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.