Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Caroline's Treasures Coton De Tulear Indoor Outdoor Doormat, x , Multicolor 27 18 lczmxo938-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Lake bluee Beanbag Chair Single Sofa Bed Foldable Living Room Floor Lounge Chair Simple Balcony Small Sofa (color Khaki)
- Lady Women's Bags Crossbody Shoulder Scrub Leather Flip Bucket Bag Retro Fashion Bag
- Artzfolio Buddha D3 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- 5 6-layer shoes Rack Shelf Flower Stand Bookshelf Storage Shelf shoes Cabinet Multifunction Household Doorway Entrance Living Room Space Saving (color C, Size 40 24 97CM)
- Personality Retro Alarm Clock European Bedside Clock Creative Clock
- Latex Backing Non Slip Door Mat Dog Cartoonish Beagle Puppy Motif with Winter Attire Cute Little Animal with Human Clothing W4'xL6' Suitable for Family
- Strahl 100053 Vivaldi, 12 oz Double Old Fashion, Set of 12
- Eyepower Professional Handheld Shower Head Set 40 cm Hose Mixer Tap
- Diongrdk Basin Faucet Dual Holder Single Hole Bathroom Basin Faucet Polished Bronze gold Finish Sink Water Tap Mixer
- XPYFaucet Faucet Tap Taps 304 stainless steel double handle double control kitchen hot and cold water spiral
- S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Kitchen Basin Water Tap Leakproof Save Water Cold Water Taps Stretch Basin Bathroom Basin Sink Single Hole Single Handle A
- FYios?Centerset Waterfall One Hole forElectroplated, Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Aspen Creative 35004 Transitional Hexagon Bell Shape Spider Construction Lamp Shade in Beige, 16 wide (8 x 16 x 12 )
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique-brass laundry faucet golden taps into the pool water taps Express Open the water valve,
- Cloud Nine Comforts Satin Stripe Pillow King Superior White
- LIANTIAN Single Cold Faucet Single Hole Single Handle Copper Kitchen Bathroom Basin Mixer Bathroom Sink Taps
- Vintage Pocahontas Collection by Burger King, Set of 4 Glasses, colors of the Wind from Disney's Pocahontas
- Lenox Set of Ornaments for Ornament Tree (Tree Not Included) Dreaming of Sports
- I Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Bronze Hot and Cold Water Drawing L
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Mixer basin mixer all copper antique and cold water taps plus high single hole basin mixer console retro,G
- VClife Cotton Arrow Duvet Cover King Cotton Bedding Sets Full for Teens
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat colorful Elements Printed Doormats for Living Room Bedroom
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...