Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Letter A Semicircle Doormat Letter A in Strawberry Style with Green Leaves Alphabet Fun Food Theme Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Vermilion Green orange
- Accent Plus 10018577 golden Wire Dome Framed Wall Mirror Multicolor
- TXXM Barstools Metal Fashion Makeup Stool Dressing Stool shoes Bench Dining Chair (color gold, Size H65CM)
- JZX Step Stool, Household Folding Step Stool
- Rack- Environmental Refined Copper Anti-Rust Bathroom Double Layer Corner Shelf, Kitchen Rack, Wall Hanging Square Basket
- Instant Hot Water Faucet Kitchen Speed Hot Kitchen Po Water And Electricity Separation Hot And Cold
- H Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Shower Kit Full copper shower faucet hot and cold full brass body lift shower, standard C
- Italia VE2703BZ Venezia Bronze Toilet Paper Holder
- Car Ionizer Air Purifier, Removes Dust, Cigarette Smoke, Bad Odors,DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS (black)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers