Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- B A-Fort Creative tire bar Stool, Retro Adjustable redating Gas Lift, Metal Industrial Style (color B)
- Modern Half Round Door mats Butterfly with Rainbow colord Wings Geometric Lines Modern Artwork Image Print Bathroom Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor
- YANZHEN Mirror Wall-Mounted Bright Makeup Mirror Retro Environmental Predection Circle Simple Modern Wood, 2 color 4 Size
- Fbict European Style Copper Basin Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Sitting hot and Cold Water Faucet for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- ROKTONG Sink Taps Filter Taps Bathroom Copper Basin Faucet Bathroom Washbasin Faucet Single Cold Faucet
- Bathroom Shower Taps Set Booster Shower Shower Set Copper Digital Display Three Shower
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers