Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Small Stool Sofa Stool Solid Wood shoes Bench Cotton Living Room Three are Available (color A) Padded Styles lczmxo144-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Oudan Square Tube faucet kitchen sink full copper cold-hot-cold-water washing dishes in a bathtub faucet brushed copper plating quartet brushed hot and cold with 80 CM Tube
- 12 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper, jade, pull out and sink, hot and cold, and the sink Faucet 17
- KL?megla CLASSTEC Vario Angle Glass Wall 90° with Slotted Hole
- Sink Faucet Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Copper Faucet Kitchen Faucet
- Vestil CASE-EH Aluminum Frame Case With Trolley 19 x10x14, Black
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Copper Plating on The Bathroom Sink Kitchen Sink washbasin Single-Cold Water Faucet
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet,Copper Hot and Cold Single Hole 360° redating Nozzle Brass Square Waterfall Faucet.
- Jukunlun Basin Faucet Brass Chrome Silver Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Deck Bathbasin Toilet Hot and Cold Mixers Water Tap
- Sink Tap Stainless Steel Kitchen hot and Cold Single Hole redating Sink Faucet
- Nu steel NuSteel Hammered, Tumbler & Lotion Copper set 4-Soap Dish,TBH,Tumbler,Lotion Pump
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Chromium-Plated Single-Layer Bath Towel Rack Two Round Copper-Plated Single-Layer Bath Towel Rack Two Round Towel Rack Hotel
- NYJS Folding Bathtub,Portable Bathtub, Baby Pool Baby Ball Pool Oversized Bobo Pool Inflatable Insulation Adult Inflatable Bathtub Folding Bath (color bluee, Size 262 175 51cm)
- 360 Degree redating Black Wall Faucet, Sink Wall Faucet, Hot And Cold Water Faucet
- XLong-Home Kitchen Storage Rack Stainless Steel Storage Box 3-Tier Shelving Storage with WheelsRolling Cart
- Follow Your Arrow Single Wall Hooks Set of 4 Painted Cast Iron
- Home & More 180041925Y Inserted Doormat, 19 X 25 x 0.60 , Monogrammed Letter Y, Natural Black
- Solid Wood Round Footstool Dressing Stool Makeup Stool Multi-Function Stool Replacement shoes Bench
- Geometric Semicircular CushionStriped Pattern with Tropical Tones Diagonal Stripes Design Abstract Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Seafoam Yellow White
- Sitting Point Bean Bag Fussball XL, Black White
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
XAH@ Kaiping hanging bathroom corner basket copper bathroom single-layer copper basket 185 open-Delta copper baskets , 17517560mm
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...