Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
ZHAOHUI Predector Polyester Hypoallergenic Waterproof Soft Skin-Friendly Anti-mite Dust-Proof Breathable Noiseless, 2 3 Sizes (color Yellow-180 x 200cm) Mattress colors, lcaets5653-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All Copper Single Handle sink faucet,
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Click to Open Expanded View Bathroom Sink Taps European Style Basin Faucet
- 10 LHbox All Copper European swivel basin carved antique table full copper pots of cold water faucet kitchen faucet LA10120 Tsing Tsing Antique LA10115, Antique color color LA10120
- Brass Shower Head with Shower Hose 150?cm Connection with Shower Holder
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The art of hot and cold water bathroom basin faucet mixer brass faucet hot and cold
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Brass Faucet Shower Home Shower Bath Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Hot Cold Water
- Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucets Elegant Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Mixer Tap Chrome Finish Brass Toilet Sink Water Crane
- DUOMING Kitchen Sink Taps Faucet Kitchen Tap Solid Stainless Steel High Pressure Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Chrome Finish Modern Bathroom Tap Faucet
- Retro Faucet Hot and Cold Double Bathroom Bathroom Washbasin Faucet
- Seychelle 1-40400-W Radiological Water Pitcher Filter Replacement
- 5 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold, the basin, plus high, Single Hole, sink Faucet 14
- Oudan Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Flamingo P Collapsible Plastic Laundry Basket - Large Folding Pop Up Laundry Basket Container Organizer for Kids Toys or College Dorm Rooms - Decorative Grey Laundry Hamper (Oversized 2-Pack)
- Industrial Furniture, Industrial Pipe Table,C Table, Industrial C Table, Sofa Table, End Table, Coffee Table, Laptop Stand
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet All Copper Two holes basin mixer tap water valve washing basin faucet hot and cold wash basins of the taps,88222B)
- Cpp Shelf Bathroom Bathroom Shelves Placement Bathroom with Storage Rack Toilet Shelves (color Pink)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Beanbag Chairs Creative Lazy Chair Balcony Comfy Chairs for bedrooms Cotton Cloth Washable (color B, Size M)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...