- LRW Modern Minimalist Leisure and Creative Bar, Fashion Chair, Bar Chair, Front Desk, High Chair.
- SMC AC30-F03G Air Filter Regulator Lubricator, Modular Type
- SHLONG tap All-Copper Antique Faucet Faucet Antique Faucet Basin Faucet ∕Art Basin Faucet
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom redating Black Bronze Mixing Mixer
- Weddingstar Leaning in for a Kiss Couple Figurine
- Milano Elswick - White Ceramic Wall Hung Counter Top Basin Sink - 360 x 250 mm
- Tahari Pretty Dancing Ballerinas Ballet Class Pastel 3D Tulle Skirts Full Queen Cotton Quilt Set Pink Purple on White Background
- Bacova Guild 14106 18x30 Stone Rubber Mat
- Waterproof Stool, Thicken Plastic Superimposable Low Stool Bedroom Stool Home Stool Bathroom Stool Convenience Store Stool (color Purple, Size 47cm)
- ZHBWJSH Wall-Mounted Mirror Round Mirror Makeup Mirror Bathroom Mirror (gold, Black) (color Black, Size 40cm)
- Crib Portable Baby Cradle Utility Car Newborn Sleeping Basket With Mosquito Net Suitable For 0-8 Months Baby (color GREEN)
- Quote Semicircular CushionEat Drink and Be Thankful Quote for Thanksgiving with Fall Leaves Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Sky bluee Dark orange and Black
- Basin Mixer Tap Copper Black Bronze Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet Black Bronze Faucet Waterfall Faucet
- Metro 1836NC Super Erecta Nickel Chrome Plated Steel Wire Shelf, 800 lb. Capacity, 1 Height x 36 Width x 18 Depth (Pack of 4)
- 1 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Stainless Steel Basin sus304 hot and cold basin bathroom sinks faucets in the hotel project procurement of 1800 grams of high 180mm (color 1)
- Basin Faucet Washbasin Above Counter Basin Wash Basin Full Copper gold Baking White Paint Faucet
- Adam and Illy AUR0471 Aura Nightstand, Marble Walnut Ceramic
- Only home Basin faucet, redating faucet Antique copper basin faucet Bathroom black faucet European hot and cold water mixer (color B)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper gold crystal hand wheels bathroom basin sink vanity Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The high direct Tsui Single Hole 304 Stainless Steel Basin and cold water faucet basin glass basin basin mixer, on the console
- HUADAOART Canvas Prints Wall Art Paintings Sunset Beach Road Scenery Open Window Artwork and Framed Artwork Wall Decor Modern for Home Decoration Ready to Hang (20inchx40inch)
- Legends Never Die Hank Williams Jr. Framed Photo Collage, 11x14-Inch
- , Solid Wood + Iron Frame 6 Ground Balcony Kitchen Office -B
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Led Waterfall Waterfall Hot and Cold Water Ceramic Valve Three Holes Double Handle
- golden?Topaz?3 STAZSX European copper hot and cold faucet single hole basin mixer redating taps, pink Jin Huangyu 7
- Lddpl Tap Modern gold Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Style Vanity Sink Mixer Tap Deck Mounted Faucet
- BWE Oil Rubbed Bronze Waterfall Single Handle One Hole Bathroom Sink Faucet Lavatory Faucets Deck Mount
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot Dishwash Basin Sink Faucet
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.